Roles of the NVI Is a non-profit organization with the primary objective As follows
- Study, analyze, and prepare a draft of the National Vaccine Security Strategy and Plan for submission to the National Vaccine Committee.
- Promote, support, or implement research, development, production, and distribution of vaccines to have quality and sufficient quantity. For use in both normal and emergency situations
- Manage for the integration and drive the implementation of the implementation of the national vaccine policy and strategy
- Build a network of vaccine experts. And coordinate or collaborate with government agencies, educational institutions, international organizations Or a private organization involved in the implementation of vaccines
- Is the center of information management and integrated knowledge To make economic and technical policy decisions regarding vaccines For academic services Develop information and create knowledge, technology and innovation in vaccines
- Promote, support, or implement training for the development of vaccine personnel in the country.